Monday, December 28, 2009

Do you think that the Daily Kos is intolerant?

For conservatives, I want to know what your feelings. For progressives, does the Kos community is too criticial and judgemental of other progressive posters. I just had bad experience on that site compared to other progressive and political forums. (I considered myself as a progressive Dem except for some social issues that conflict my spiritual beliefs. And I hold my tongue on those views)Do you think that the Daily Kos is intolerant?
Well, I don't go there that often, but some of the stuff there that I have seen has been shocking. Threats of violence, insults, really crude and irrational stuff. I'm not saying that typifies ALL of Kos, but it's there.Do you think that the Daily Kos is intolerant?
I've always found that Daily Kos members are very tolerant. If you were gaybashing then they wouldn't be too happy with you. You may have had a bad experience because there are so many members, there are bound to be some mean ones.
No. People communicate there. YA is intolerant because the posts are nastier.
Let me put it this way, What little insults on YA about ole barry is nothing to what the kos does to Republicans.

No comments:

Post a Comment