Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Conservative columnist Novak has been diagnosed with a brain tumor, will the Daily Kos & their ilk be dancing?

Mathews leg will do a jig,Conservative columnist Novak has been diagnosed with a brain tumor, will the Daily Kos %26amp; their ilk be dancing?
You mean like you guys did about Ted Kennedy? No, we have lives.Conservative columnist Novak has been diagnosed with a brain tumor, will the Daily Kos %26amp; their ilk be dancing?
there are good people and there are bad people, it's just so painfully obvious. i hope someone is dancing.
NO. I doubt that they will be as disgusting as when you conservatives found out that ted kennedy has a brain tumor.
Yea, like everyone here was so quiet about Ted Kennedy's diagnosis.





**yawn**
I really couldn't say for sure, but I sincerely hope not. Just like I hope not to see any crude, rude, tasteless and inhumane jokes at Novak's expense, like the ones I saw coming from the right on YA at Ted Kennedy's expense when his brain tumor was diagnosed. So far so good, knock wood.
I do not know, but it sounds like that is what you want them to do though
No, but this certainly explains most of Novak's opinions and actions. He was sick in the head.
I certainly hope not. Conservative or not, no one should rejoice in another's misfortune.
I doubt it, but karma is a female dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment