Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Do you consider the Daily KOS a reputable source? ?

The same web page that spread the untrue rumors about Palin ...





The same web page that was the first and only ';news site'; that Obama released his certification of live birth to ...





The same website that an ABC reporter blogs on along with some Democrat leaders ...





The same web page that has featured at least one antisemite article ... Do you consider the Daily KOS a reputable source? ?
No... I don't





Good question...





=)





I'm tired of seeing liberals using what is supposed to be ';reliable'; sources for the supposed truth, yet they go around spreading low stuff about a baby and children with nothing to back it up…





Sadly I think they are just lowering themselves to the lowest of lows to smear Sarah, and her children...





Even more sad is that this is the site that is supposed to confirm the authenticity of the ';Photo'; of Barack’s Birth certificate.





I’m not even interested in looking at the Daily Kos’s site anymore, and never was… I guess I know the reason now.





I'm glad to see that you are smart enough to be connecting the dots because obviously people and the left's media machine are not able to sadly.





I try not to buy into any of the smears from either side, cause it just get’s my thoughts bogged down in it… Cause I want to know the truth, yet I sure would like to hear someone come up with the “Real” truth somewhere.





Don’t worry to much over it, someone somewhere is hopefully putting together the whole puzzle to all of this, and I'm sure we will hear it all sooner or later.Do you consider the Daily KOS a reputable source? ?
they are the comedy channel, thats what they are.


not one real piece of info on that site.





liberals complain about fox, lol, DKos is way way worse than fox ever could be.


I found fox lately to really be trully fair.


I used to watch CNN, but during the primaries, they had their reporters just falling over backwards making up excuses for obama and putting down hillary. one guy said he would take hillary out back and give her a beating!


thats just sad.


the only one there I like is Lou Dobbs.


MSNBC whih is owned by obamas soul mate soros, is way over the line, their reporters cry when obama is made to look bad.



Nope, and its not the only website like that.


remember this website(and others) when tony snow died of cancer. we got such comments as he was like goebbels with better hair, and so what if he died of cancer hope it was painful.


yea a real journalistic treasure :(
'The same web page that was the first and only ';news site'; that Obama released his certification of live birth to ... '





Wrong. Try here: http://www.factcheck.org/askfactcheck/ha…
I believe this is the only factual thing they have ever printed:





http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/8/31/…





But, even that was referring to and after one of their bigass lies...
NO, I have a long list of sources I check. Have to say they were right on this one, though, weren't they? OOPS





Remains to be seen if there is a ';miscarriage';, at this point I put nothing past these people..
I thought that using the term ';Daily KOS'; and ';reputable'; in the same sentence was a crime against humanity.
I don't consider any blog reputable. Plenty of people, on both sides, do though.
To me it just shows how desperate Obama supporters are. They are grasping at any straw hoping that something will stick to Palin.
I think everything you read should be taken with a pinch of salt.


Turns out that the Daily Kos may have something on Palin's 5th child.



Not at all.


They are immature, vile, evil weasels that poison the political discourse in this country.
No, I do not consider it to be a reputable source.
Not at all.





But I do believe everything I read on Yahoo Answers.
Repugnant would be the definitive answer.
The Daily KOS is a joke!!!
Not even.
LMAO

No comments:

Post a Comment