Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Have Any YA Politics Contributors Been Written About in the Daily Kos Other than Coragryph?

I don't bother going there nothing but hate and spite if you ask me they are not even a news station just a hit piece site like Move On.Have Any YA Politics Contributors Been Written About in the Daily Kos Other than Coragryph?
Not that I'm aware of. I will say that many conservatives respected his responses, as well as many liberals. Coragryph came across to me as more of an Independent with utmost respect for the law.





I truly miss him, he was a wonderful contributor who was above board, honest, thoughtful and filled with integrity.Have Any YA Politics Contributors Been Written About in the Daily Kos Other than Coragryph?
no.





He was quite the hero to YA Libs. Odd given what was going on in him.





He was nasty too often. Oh well.... what goes around comes around... by his own hands.





Suth,





I respect you but it's odd to hear someone call him independent given he's a hero/worthy of the DailyKos. LOL.... Probably a MoveOn hero too.





This man never supported a Republican position. That's not independent.

No comments:

Post a Comment