Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What do you think about the Daily Kos?

I don't read it, but I wonder what its general public perception is.





What is your opinion, and your political affiliation?





(I've kinda glanced through it and don't like it... I think it's a little overboard even though I am a green/liberal.)What do you think about the Daily Kos?
Far left ditz site.What do you think about the Daily Kos?
I don't read it either but I have visited the site.They are far far lefties. Some conservative talk shows talk about it (that's how I found out) but I don't think they should even mention it - free publicity for them. If you have any moderate view, you will be attacked on that site.





I'm independent but i'm more conservative.
it stinks.


the democrats don't criticize themselves enough. never mind the fact that this board is positively OVERRUN with conservatives who hate liberals, the dems need MORE criticism. this is my mission and the reason i have joined them.
it obviously caters to what people refer to as Liberals, but it isn't nearly as radical and over the top as many right-winged radical sights I have seen.
Moonbat Central.

No comments:

Post a Comment